Webster & Co has operated in Umina Beach since 1978. The practice moved into its current premises at West Street in 1982.
John Pitman WEBSTER acquired the practice of Allan Uther & Co on 29th August, 1956. The practice was renamed Allan Uther & Webster and continued operating from premises in Macquarie Street, Sydney until 1972.
In 1972 the firm relocated to Bridge Street, Sydney. In 1978 John Webster established the Umina Office as one of the three branch offices of the re-named Sydney practice Uther Webster & Slezak.
In 1990 John Webster left the firm as a principal and established Webster & Co in Umina, remaining as a consultant to the city office, Uther Webster & Evans.
Although not actively involved in day to day practice activities, John Webster continues to enjoy strong ties with the Umina Community.
Mary Butcher took over the role as principal solicitor from John Webster and has worked in the West Street office for more than 20 years. Mary continues to work with Webster and Co on an ad hoc basis.
The firm now employs several solicitors, conveyancers and administrative staff to assist in the running of the practice.
The Practice aims to provide an economical, professional, practical and reliable legal service and to maintain our reputation for personal service and individual attention.